We undertake this type of work on an hourly basis.
The hourly rate ranges between £177 and £201 per hour depending on the solicitor acting, however we can give you a clearer understanding of the actual fee once the facts of the case are known and whether or not you intend to offer a guilty plea or not.
The fee will include:
- Taking your instructions
- Considering evidence
- Providing advice on a likely sentence
As part of our service, we will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing and the sentencing options available to the court.
Once the facts of the case are fully understood, we can give you a fixed price based on the hourly figure given above. There are several factors which will determine how much the service will cost such as:
- Taking any witness statements
- Instruction of any expert witnesses
- Attendance and representation at the Magistrates Court
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal.