Our Property Department deals with all types of work relating to both residential and commercial property including:-
- Buying and Selling
- Leasing or Renting
- Rights of way and other easements
- Commercial deals including options, conditional contracts, sale and lease back
- Leases of commercial premises
- Short term tenancies of residential properties
- Property development – planning and all related matters
All our property work is conducted by qualified and experienced staff. Clear terms for our engagement are recorded at the outset. We provide as clear an indication as to costs as we are able.
Lewis Lewis and Company has achieved membership of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. This means that the Practice has met the required standards of the Law Society. Membership of the CQS ensures that we are able to act for all of the High Street Lenders as it is generally a pre condition for any firm dealing with a mortgage to have CQS accreditation.